National data center of NSSOU
National Data Center of the National system of seismic observations of Ukraine (joint Information center of the Institute of Geophysics of National Academy of Sciences and Main center of special monitoring of the State Space Agency of Ukraine) created under the Regulation of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine "On approval of the Provisions about the national system of seismic observations …", № 699, June 28, 1997.
National Data Center is charged to perform the following objectives:
- operational and methodical management of forces and facilities of monitoring systems;
- receiving, editing and storage of geophysical data, coming from observational and security networks;
- geophysical data processing and integrated analysis of processing results in real time;
- acquisition of received geophysical data and results of processing;
- re-integrated processing and interpretation of geophysical data and their generalizations;
- development of technical, mathematical and methodical support of System;
- timely provide to State Emergency Service of Ukraine data on anomalous geophysical phenomena that have occurred or are predicted;
- information and technical cooperation with international centers and banks of geophysical data.